By Selling your Real Estate at a Weaver Bros. Auction you know that…
- Buyers come prepared to buy. With real estate auctions they are pre-qualified and you know they have the money to make the purchase.
- You move your property quickly and avoid long term holding costs such as interest, insurance, maintenance and taxes. Auctions are the quickest way to sell property and receive current market value.
- Your property is sold as is; there is no negotiating aspects of the sale as in traditional real estate selling – which favors the buyer rather than you, the seller.
- Auction marketing is intense and happens in a short time frame as opposed to the long-term advertising of traditional real estate.
- The buyer will make a non-refundable deposit the day of the sale. Closing date will be 30 days from sale date.
- You set the date your real estate will be auctioned, eliminating the uncertainty of waiting for it to sell. Traditional real estate sales do not have a pre-determined selling date.
- An aggressive advertising campaign assures interest and visibility.
- Competitive bidding encourages buyers to pay current market value or higher for the property.
Real Estate previously sold by Weaver Auctions
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2016 – Rycroft, Alberta
Click here to view Real Estate Terms & Conditions
- 4516-46TH AVENUE, RYCROFT, AB
VACANT LOT #37, BLOCK 23, PLAN 7922050
2016 TAXES $1,050.72
- 4520-46TH AVENUE, RYCROFT, AB
VACANT LOT #38, BLOCK 23, PLAN 7922050
2016 TAXES $1,050.72
- 4628-52ND STREET, RYCROFT, AB
800 SQ. FT. OLDER HOME, LOT #7, BLOCK 12, PLAN 1470HW
2016 TAXES $1,125.54
- 1982 WINALTA MOBILE HOME, 16X76 FT., 2 BEDROOM, 1 1/2 BATHS, NEW STEEL ROOF, 2016 FURNACE, C/W 5 APPLIANCES, RECENT PAINT
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2016 – Rycroft, Alberta
10.06 ACRE PARCEL, (2012) 13,480 SQ. FT. INDUSTRIAL 5 BAY SHOP W/ WASH BAY & SEPARATE (2012) 1,280 SQ. FT. OFFICE, NATURAL GAS, HYDRO (400 AMP 3-PHASE), PHONE, HOTSY PRESSURE WASHER, 1 MILLION BTU STEAMER, SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR, DUGOUT, SEPTIC TANK
*5 KM NORTH OF BONANZA, AB AT THE JUNCTION OF SEC. 719 AND SEC. 681 – PLAN 1122840, BLOCK 1, LOT 1, PORTION OF SE 1/4, SEC. 29-80-12-W6
SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2016 – Fairview, Alberta
Click here to view Real Estate Terms and Conditions
- Parcel #1: SE36-83-2-6 (Home 1/4) 161 acres, 5 acre yard site, 100 acres hay land, 56 acres bush. $597.20 taxes.
(1997) 1,120 sq. ft. home, c/w fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, wood basement, nat. gas, hydro, phone, well water,
(1995) 32×56 ft. shop, blue/white, concrete floor, 12×56 ft. attached shed.
32×48 ft. red barn, 12×48 ft. attached shed.
28×32 ft. shop, white.
Fenced & cross fenced.
- Parcel #2: SW1-84-2-6 160 acres, 40 acres pastures, 60 acres cultivated,60 acres bush, $55.06 taxes, fenced & cross fenced.
- Parcel #3: NW36-83-2-6 160.13 acres, 40 acres pasture, 80 acres cultivated, 40.13 acres bush with creek, $82.49 taxes, fenced & cross fenced.
- Parcel #4: NE36-83-2-6 161 acres, 40 acres pasture, 100 acres cultivated, 21 acres bush, $83.15 taxes, fenced & cross fenced.
- Parcel #5: NW31-83-1-6 161 acres, 60 acres cultivated,101 acres bush, $64.68 taxes, fenced.
- Parcel #6: NE31-83-1-6 150.97 acres, 100 acres cultivated, 50.97 acres bush, $85.06 taxes, fenced.
- Parcel #7: NW32-83-1-6 152.05 acres, 150 acres cultivated, 2.05 acres bush, $131.83 taxes
- Parcel #8: SW36-83-2-6 159.97 acres, 105 cultivated, 54.97 acres bush, $148.98 taxes, fenced.
- Parcel #9: NE28-83-1-6 160 acres, 120 cultivated,40 acres bush with creek, $136.79 taxes, fenced.
Contact a Weaver Representative